Thursday, April 28, 2005

Only Christ Jesus truly and fully understands me.

Perhaps i am the most misunderstood person in the whole world but I think many of us out there are misunderstood as well. Sometimes our well meaning cause more rifts n arguments. Even my closest friends can't really understand me well n there is so much jealousy n envy in the world n sadly also in the church of Christ. "There is none righteous on earth, no not even one." says God. That's why Jesus has to die for us to redeem us from our sins by His precious blood. His Blood is the basis for the new covenant He has with us n this covenant is sure to those who believe in Him. Our sins r already forgiven although we still fall back to sin sometimes. Jesus is faithful n just to forgive us of our sins n to cleanse us from all our unrighteousness if we confess our sins at the moment of salvation. I will talk more about this confession of sins later, whether we still need to confess even after we were saved.

Sometimes I feel very very lonely with all my family n friends forsaking me. I always remember the song "What a Friend we have in Jesus!"- What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins n griefs to bear, What a privilege to carry, everything to God in prayer... Do thy friends despise forsake thee? ... Take it to the Lord in prayer. (can't remember full stanza but i hope u get what i mean). "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord He is my refuge n my fortress, My God in Him i will trust." Psalm 91:1-2. Don't trust any man/woman. He/she will fail u. Don't put so much pressure on your family n friends etc by trusting so much on them, as satan will make sure they fail u (actually God allowed it for you to turn to Him fully bcos He can't tolerate idolatry), which comes to the point that we still need to confess our sins even after salvation but not for salvation's sake. It's for us to recognise we need God as "blessed r the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of God." We were saved already but if we don't admit we have sinned bcos of our flesh (but not our spirit), we tend to feel guilty inside n this might affect our emotions n cause alienation from God. Don't misunderstand me, but if u belong to the school of thought that u don't have to confess ur sins anymore, so be it according to your faith but be warned, as "God is not mocked, whatever a man sows that he will also reap, for he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,...(pls read yourself)" Gal.6:7-10. Good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home