Thursday, November 23, 2006

Open Vision of being Left Behind

What terror struck me upon this open vision! I really thot i was left behind while all the rest went up to be with Jesus! It was terrible. Demons were all around & people were confused but still carrying on normal lives. Governments are persecuting people esp left behind people who became Christians. The New World Order has arrived! Have to avoid the Antichrist's spies & informants. Have to flee from satanic police. Satan has come to earth & terror gripped the earth's inhabitants. God have mercy on me a left behind Christian! Sustain me O Lord & preserve my life! It was so real to me.

I heard the screams of ppl whose relatives have vanished into thin air before them. I heard the screams of women who are sexually assaulted by demons. I heard the mass persecution of Christians & mass executions. God have mercy! Jesus come quickly!

Don't let me be left behind. Pls rapture me up.

Oops, I guess I wasn't ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home