Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Virginia Tech Massacre

Hello everybody. I took a long long break and many must be thinking what happened to this blogger. Well, I am back and I hope to provide better articles and news.

Regarding the Virginia Tech massacre (well i am a bit late here), I feel sympathy for those killed and their families. But I also feel sympathy for the killer Cho. He could have looked to God for help instead of avenging himself or going crazy. Well, I heard God isn't allowed on US campuses and so is Jesus. He is the Prince of Peace and if He isn't allowed, how can there be peace? The fear of God is no longer in schools across America. But Singapore isn't much better. Besides some mission schools where they hold chapels and devotions and preach the gospel, most campuses are secular. I wonder will we go the way of USA? Already we are seeing a spike in mental cases here, esp depression among the young.

I wonder how long more before Jesus raptures us up? The world isn't getting better as some presume but getting more evil by the hour. People killing other people and killing themselves in the process and some of these murder-suicide is done in the name of "God". I deplore these acts of cowardice and terror. They are going to hell not heaven. The way to heaven is narrow but the road to hell is broad. I urge all to repent and believe in Jesus. He is the only way, truth and life.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home