Friday, December 01, 2006

Ahmadinejad says Iran ready for 'final nuclear step'

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday said Iran was ready to take the "final step" in its nuclear programme, as he maintained his defiance in the face of possible UN sanctions against Tehran.

"The enemies of the Iranian people must know that the Iranian people have taken their decision and will resist until the end," the semi-official Mehr agency quoted him as saying in a speech in Baneh in Kurdestan province.

"In the nuclear case we are ready to take the final step and I hope that by the end of the year (Iranian year to March 2007) we will be able to hold the great celebration of Iran's nuclear right," he added.

http://www.spacewar.com/2006/061116080349.gquii3rf.html

Personal note: Yes, 2007 is the year to look forward to. Who knows Gog-Magog might happen then? A nuclear holocaust? I think so but on the Muslim side not on Israel bcos God is defender of Israel. He neither slumbers nor sleeps in taking care of His beloved nation. I am but a Gentile believer so I am just a wild olive tree grafted to the true olive tree, Israel. God come quickly! Pls forgive me of my sins & rapture me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home