Thursday, December 07, 2006

EU to grant Israel 14 million Euro

Ramiro Cibrián-Uzal, EU ambassador to Israel said Tuesday that the European Union would grant Israel 14 million Euro (USD 18,667,973) over the next seven years.

Cibrián-Uzal pointed out that Europe was interested in deepening its financial cooperation with Israel. “It depends on Israel,” he said. (Ronny Sofer)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3336439,00.html

Personal note: Do I see something significant here? I mean the number 7 refering to the number of years that EU is sponsoring Israel. Why depend on Israel? Probably for a peace treaty - that Israel must agree to the treaty? Do they have something planned already for Israel & the Middle East? 7 years! How coincidental to the no. of years of tribulation for the world! Yes, 2007 - 2013 are very important prophetic years. I hope I get raptured up bcos it won't be peace but war & persecution for Christians. Many people still blind to notice something significant is in the air. Something's gonna happen very soon. I wonder if America will be destroyed first so that Israel has to depend on EU. I wonder if the rapture will throw America into decline. I pray God raptures us all up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home