Sunday, December 03, 2006

The next end-times event

One night, as my wife, Cathe, and I were lying in bed talking, she said, "Isn't it wonderful that one day we could be taken to meet the Lord in the Rapture of the church? Wouldn't it be exciting if it happened in our lifetime? Can you imagine? We would be lying here in bed, maybe talking, maybe sleeping, and all of a sudden, we are right there in the presence of God."

As she described this, being the prankster that I am, I thought it would be funny to secretly slip out of bed. So I quietly crept down on the floor without her knowing. "Wouldn't it be great, Greg?" Cathe continued. "Greg?" She reached over to my side of the bed ... but I wasn't there. "Greg!" she screamed. "GREG!"

Meanwhile, I was lying on the floor convulsed with laughter. But the real Rapture will not be a laughing matter. It could happen at any moment, when we least expect it.

Full article at: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52902

Personal note: Yes, some of my blog visitors have clicked "No rapture gonna happen" in my poll. I was wondering how come. Probably I welcome more comments from people of various rapture doctrines or no rapture. Are you a Christian or atheist? Pls comment more often so that all visitors regardless of timing of the rapture can hear your views. Thanks for comments from Louise etc. I welcome you all to my blog & thanks for your straightforward comments. But I still stick to my belief & that is pre-trib rapture. Maybe I welcome more people to try out the poll at the sidebar. Thanks folks. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home