Thursday, May 03, 2007

Seeing so much evil in the world

I see so much evil in the world, from corrupt governments to deaths to terrorism and so on. I thank God that I am still alive and living in S'pore. I am already 35 y.o. and although I am sadly single, I am glad and thankful that God allowed me to live up to now. Some people couldn't even reach 35 y.o. I really pray for a partner. I also pray for a job as I am jobless now. But I thank God that He supplies my needs according to His grace and mercy. Thank God for His grace upon us or we would all have perished. Though it is suffering, I suffer with the hope of Jesus coming to earth again for us all and that very soon. I pray all will believe in Jesus. I pray my relatives will believe in Jesus. I pray my friends and their families will believe in Jesus. I pray my ex-colleagues and families will believe in Jesus. I pray the whole world will believe in Jesus. It will be too late if we wait for Him to come and then we accept. There will be seven years of tribulation which are horrific. I pray all will come to Christ.

Men and women are becoming cold and evil. The world is becoming cold and dark. I pray for the light of the world Jesus to illuminate the world and fill the world. I pray for the Prince of Peace to come to enforce peace on earth or there will be no peace. I pray for Jesus to love us and fill us with His love. God doesn't want any to perish but all to repent. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son so that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. He did not come into the world to condemn the world but the world thru Him might be saved. God loves you and me. He may seem harsh but who are we to blame Him? Are we more righteous and holy than He? Have we no sin at all? We are all sinners doomed to die if not for Christ.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home