Monday, May 21, 2007

I wonder when will be Ezekiel 38-39?

I have been waiting for a long time for the Gog-Magog war with anticipation. I know it's sadistic to wait for war but what God says will happen because of man's rejection of Him. If only the muslims will become Christians. This war has to happen before the tribulation starts. It is a marker for the rapture also. The rapture might happen any time when the war is happening. We might get to see the war before we are raptured.

I am actually not waiting for the war but for the rapture. The war has to occur for the rapture to occur. Bcos any time around the war will be the rapture. I guess 2007-2008 might be a good year for some war to occur but it might not be Gog-Magog. Hamas is pounding Israel and Israel is fighting back. They say there might be a war during the summer of 2007. I can't wait to see what happens. Jesus pls come back quickly.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home