Friday, July 20, 2007

Damascus soon to be destroyed

Bible prophecy is about to come true again. Damascus in Syria is going to be obliterated. The Syrians are planning war with Israel and they can never win with God on Israel's side. Any WMD from Syria will face retaliation from Israel and this could result in their capital city being destroyed by nukes. I believe this Isaiah prophecy will come true soon and the rapture is very close, at the door. I urge all to repent and believe in Jesus before too late. I believe the rapture could happen before or close to the destruction of Damascus. This event could be the start of the 7 year tribulation or the appearance of the Antichrist. But true Christians will be out of here before the Antichrist appears. I hope I can take part in the rapture. I pray God will have mercy on me and my family. I am worried about my mother. She seems not to believe even now. My brother is post trib. But he is a true Christian so it doesn't matter as he will go up.

Jesus is coming very soon. First he will come to rapture Christians and then come again 7 years later after the tribulation. I hope everyone will take part in the rapture but they must be Christians first. It is terrible to be left behind. Even if there is no pre-trib rapture, it is tough to be a Christian in the tribulation and if you cannot be a Christian now, how more then? Be ready Christians. Watch for the first sign of His coming and I guess it might very well be the Damascus destruction in Syria. Our redemption draws nigh!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rapture Forums said...

Nice blog. Keep up the good work!!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home